Friday, June 20, 2008

Evan & company {6. 14. 08}

Last weekend I finally got to do a shoot with my old high school pal, Brittany, with her beau and son, Evan. The weather was perfect, but the little one was NOT so fond of all my snapping - which was amusing.
Here's a preview from our full shoot!


Evan & his "guests" - as he called his beloved stuffed animals. :)


Evan didn't like the paparazzi so we told him i was shooting the trees behind him. :P


momma britt and evan. {cuties!}


adorable little family.


luke + evan.


another 'i despise paparazzi' shot, ha.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello Lauren.. it's been awhile!!

The pictures are adorable!! Little Evan is a doll for sure. I'm happy you posted this on facebook, now I will be checking your blog all the time for more beautiful pictures!! :)

lauren ashley said...

THANK YOU!!
glad you took a look and commented! :)

i try to post often!