Saturday, December 13, 2008

stylish stephanie: Fashion Circa 1900

i had been absolutely DYING to do a shoot, PARTICULARLY a fashion shoot, for some time now.
fortunately, my gawgeous pal and model, stephanie, was available and game for a shoot!
like i said, i'm working on something BIG {a secret for now} and this shoot is going towards that certain project. :)
i needed to shoot a model in a costume from any era {like my featured shoot last week with kris}. considering costumes aren't just a regular ole thing to have around on hand, other than during the grand month of October, the fact that she is a full-time model and has adorable, valid costumes made this perfect AND much fun!!

we took several themed shots that day - so don't be surprised if you see a lot more of steph on my bloggy. ;)
THANKS again, lovely!! {and to my super mom, who acted as my set assistant that afternoon}

please let me know what ya think!

xo
lala


c'est tres belle!

you're not welcome inside this little cabin ...


pretty smile!





LOVE her intense eyes here! work it, work it! :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the pics you took, very awesome and great angles throughout:)