Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tea Time in Toyland!

Once again I bring to you a few more of my favourite snaps from my SUPERBLY sacrine tea time pic-a-nic shoot with my sweet 'n' stylin' Erica T.

We actually had two mini "sets" for this blanketed shoot: one side, which you've already seen, featured pastel decor and Eastertime sweets ... the second side {featured now} has darker hues and rich, chocolatey cakes ... I truly can't decide which decide which section i loved more! Both sides were surely delish! Erica and I were sure to split the sweets between us once we were all done here, ha. :)

We had a ton of fun playing with the cakes and stuffed animals! Hopefully they enjoyed it as well ...



Don't get a toothache from all the sweet, precious decadence!

xoxo


Tea parties certainly are not dweebie. :)


Cheers for tea - hip, hip - HOORAY!








Eat, Mr. Giraffe!


** Note: No animals were harmed in the making of this photo story ... ;)

No comments: