Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Elvis & Cigars.

I'm all shook UP! Uh huh, uhuhuhuh ...

Is what i imagine Diablo belting {in a sort of New Yorker accent} - because i can't recall what in the world he was saying as i shot him last week, strutting around his bedroom. Elvis incarnate, indeed.
As soon as he jumped in front of the camera he became an entirely different being - it was quite a little show!
Don't even ask about Mr. Monkey. :)

I shot my pal, "D," as his girlfriend {my dear model friend} Stephanie refers to him, in between taking shots of her.
They're such a unique and talented couple of models!
If you ever visit the Broadripple Arts Center or the Art Institute of Indianapolis, you're sure to see some sketches and/or paintings of them both.
I always have a blast spending time with them and shooting them, of course. ;)

Stay tuned for Steph's turn in front of the camera from that evening!

Cheers and remember to keep off my blue suede shoes!

xoxo
la



Animation at its finest. Makes me chuckle - aloud. :)


Forgettaboutit!


Hey, there, honey pie!



Light 'em up?


Giving Monkey some cig tips. ;)


One of my FAVS from this shoot. :D

No comments: