Sunday, June 21, 2009

Christi + Bobby: The Wedding

Barely 48 hours after my trek back from NYC, i made another trek - this time it was down south. Entirely opposite in pretty much every way possible, this trek took me a 2.5 hour drive to Madison/Hanover-land, Indiana.
I had made this trek almost a year ago {already, whew!} for Christi and Bobby's engagement session {you may or may not recall that lonnng ago, heh}. ;)

This time, i came back to this beau-ti-ful, charming town to shoot their nuptials!
I had really been looking forward to shooting this wedding because of how exceptionally adorable this place is. :)

Personally, i don't have the guts to have an outdoor wedding myself, but Christi + Bobby had quite a gorgeous afternoon for their day - for which is was suuuper relieved!!

The couple couldn't be sweeter, as was their wedding party!
I snapped a TON of pictors that day, but here are some highlights ... i may have to post more a bit later, just for kicks.

Happy, happy Fathers Day + verrrry 1st day of SUMMER!!!

xoxo
la


My ole college pal + Tri-Delta sista, Amanda, is just adorable. :)



A little bit o' romance ...



Possibly my favourite guy group shot, ever.




Who doesn't love some silly kiddie pics? hehe.


Christi can come off as very timid when you first meet her, so this exaggerated face just gave me a chuckle.


Behind the happy couple you can spot Kentucky. ;)

No comments: